Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Less than a week

Holy crap I'm going to Haiti in less than a week! I really haven't had too much time to think about it with everything else going on but now it's fully in my brain and I'm having a hard time processing it. Right now I'm feeling more nervous than excited. I'm hoping that's just being overwhelmed with packing and trying to figure everything out right now and just the fact that you never know what to expect. Last time I had no real expectations and it was an amazing trip. Now I know what it's like and am afraid I am going to be comparing it to that trip the whole time. I'm trying to go in with an open mind and heart and just let God work. Let Him do through me what he has planned and hold nothing back. Prayers for peace and guidance this week are greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment